Sunday, March 10, 2013

So Tired of This Sh^%



The weekend at the beach with Chris and the dogs was nice, It was cold and rainy the first two days, and warm and sunny the last day. No one was on the beach road so driving was wonderful. I fell a few times due to dizziness and imbalance and really did not do too much damage to myself. Chris was always right there to help. It really scares him when I fall, and I suppose I would be the same way.

We came home to a living room all set up as a beach scene thanks to family and friends and it was SO cool how they had the canopy mural and photos all set up.

I am feeling really ‘down’ these days and am totally sick of having to move slowly and carefully to get around the house. I hate cancer. There are moments I want to give up. I get tired so easily – getting dressed and showered is a task. I still have physical therapy, and I will know more after my next brain MRI in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the cards and prayers and your support.

Love to you all,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment